SalaryLocationIndustryProfessional ServicesJob Description
Working at Antal is:
- Constant new challenges and exciting projects in recruitment.
- Striving to provide quality HR services to our clients, current and old.
- Building relationships with new clients - our team's clients range from startups to Fortune 500 companies, and we provide them with consulting on market trends, hiring trends, and their recruiting needs. We do a lot of intellectual work to give our clients and candidates what they are beginning to think about today, "as early as yesterday.
- We recruit candidates for our clients through social media, headhunting, networking and targeted advertising.
- Actively expanding your expertise, developing your personal consultant brand.
More about who we are:
Our business is simple. We're a recruiting agency with 145+ offices in more than 40 countries. Every day, we help companies around the world find the rare talent that drives businesses to success. At the same time, we help experienced and talented professionals make the best destiny career moves. It can be incredibly rewarding and rewarding to be a great consultant, but it takes a lot of hard work and a wide range of skills to be a great consultant.
We are a global search and recruitment company organically built from the ground up. We are becoming one of the fastest growing recruiting firms in the world. When you join our team, you will not only get significant professional development, but also a chance to be part of the company's success.
What does it take to be a successful Antal recruiter?
- Recruiting experience and/or education.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Good communication skills.
- A unique entrepreneurial mentality.
- Desire to see your career grow.
- Competitive mindset.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Search and selection of personnel in accordance with the specialization, implementation of projects;
- Conducting telephone and personal interviews;
- Coordinating candidates through all phases of the interview with the client;
- Organization and control of the process of interaction between clients and candidates from the interview to the release of the candidate;
- Maintaining internal reporting.
What you get at Antal:
- Competitive salary and bonuses with no upper limits give you the chance to earn more than $1.5 million in your first year.
- Health insurance, English lessons, weekly Friday breakfasts from the CEO, yoga in the office, Patriki hockey in the winter and soccer in the summer, etc.
- Future relocation opportunity to one of our international offices for the most successful employees.
- Continuous growth and training during your career - our team of coaches, managers and mentors are always there to help you reach your maximum potential!
- An invigorating and inspiring work environment - no two days are alike with constant excitement and growth at Antal!
- An annual trip to the Antal Global Conference based on your yearly performance - paid by the company!
- There is no limit to success at Antal.
Reply to Ekaterina.Koblikova@antalrussia.com