SalaryLocationAsia, RussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
In this role you will be expected to serve as a field-based extension of the Medical Affairs Group.
- Identify the scientific exchange needs of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), investigators and other stakeholders in patient care
- Establish strong professional relationships with KOLs and provide credible scientific expertise
- Ensure compliant communication and education of company’s product to meet the educational and professional needs of key customers
- Responds effectively to requests for scientific exchange
- Organize medical conferences and scientific events
- Support local team disease area and product knowledge through scientific training
This role requires:
- Degree in Life sciences; Phd would be a plus;
- Experience in international pharmaceutical companies in medical affairs roles
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Company provides a competitive salary, annual bonus, medical / life insurance etc.
Reply to Tatiana.Popova@antalrussia.com