SalaryCompetitive + Annual BonusLocationAfricaIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Senior Management Team in a reputable mining company looking for a Resource Manager responsible for the ongoing development of the mineral resource inventory and exploration. You will be required to develop and development and implement an exploration strategy to ensure deposits are available for the extension of the project.
- Ensure all geological work is carried out safely and the resource and reserve is close to the existing operation.
- Include all aspects of production best practice.
- Control all operational and exploration budgets.
- Manage and negotiate all drilling contracts.
- Effectively communicate, mentor and develop the employees in your team
- Manage the geology department.
Bachelors or masters in Geology
Experience in greenfield and brownfield exploration development projects
Have excellent communication skills both oral and technical skills.
15 years of experience in mining geology and exploration
Knowledge in 3D modelling and resource estimation software such as leapfrog, Surpac Datamine etc. and good understanding of the database management system
Experience in gold deposits highly advantageous.Apply Now