Back to Jobs
Sales Excellence and Commercial Capability Lead, Russia & CIS & North Africa
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Ensuring the implementation and execution of Sales Force Effectiveness for the assigned country, in line with guidelines, models and methodologies centrally defined by the Global Business Excellence and Global Digital Medicines departments.
- Ensuring effective execution of the Sales Excellence and Commercial Capability Development and local market processes.
- Integration of technology platforms across Sales Excellence scope into key markets.
- Planning and executing with Global CoEs and IT a well-planned integration strategy for all platforms.
- Leading the implementation of strategic initiatives that leverage regional resources, processes and technology platforms to enhance value to Sales Excellence clients while maintaining/reducing cost.
- Ensuring sustainable collaborative working relationships across Sales Excellence and key enabling functions such as IT, HR, Compliance, Procurement, Finance and foster effective external relationships and influence strategic direction as needed.
- Ensuring the optimization and communication of operating processes, procedures, services and tools to support the commercial activity of the two BUs, in order to ensure the best possible execution of that activity.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or equivalent education preferred.
- 10+ years in Pharmaceutical Experience (Business Excellence discipline).
- Leadership experience.
- Experience leading through matrix teams.
- Working knowledge of pharma sector trends, Regional and Market healthcare dynamics and economics.
- Fluent English, fluent Russian