SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationBangalore, MumbaiIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Role of Sales Manager to lead the sales and clinical management in a world leading organisation which is the global manufacturer and supplier for equipments and software solutions for the medical industry.
- Designation: SALES MANAGER
- Location: Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai
- Product Segment: Cardiology medical equipments (TMT, ECG, Hotlers etc.)
- Candidate should be result oriented with sales background minimum 5 years of experience in selling medical equipments specially Cardiology.
Should be able to achieve assigned targets.
Should have sound knowledge of Cardiology Equipments like TMT, ECG, Hotlers etc.
Should be able to handle clinical discussion with end-users.
Should be BE/Diploma in biomedical engineering with some advanced courses in
Should be capable of handling sales call from first level till closure of order.
Should have excellent communication skills.
Should be capable to handle demonstration of products.
Should have good relation with leading cardiologists of city and state
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of work experience in selling medical equipments specially Cardiology.
- Education: Science/ Biotechnology Degree.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good Presentation skills.