Back to Jobs
Sales Manager-PAN India (Bengaluru)
SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationBangaloreIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Designation: Sales Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Area Coverage: PAN India
Division: MAM (Medical Assets Management)
- Designing and implement a strategic business plan for the Calibration business and travel to visit them.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by timely follow-up, understanding their needs, and support to the customers.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team and after-sales requirements.
- Develop plans & expand the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Provide solutions for customers and add value to the sales process through negotiations, resulting in winning business/orders and positive customer experience.
- Plan, prepare and follow up sales forecasts and budgets.
- Lead the sales team and assist with the recruitment and training of team members.
- Ensure schedule & compliance adherence to various laid out processes & take action in cases of lapses by team members.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.Tech/B.E/ 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Biomedical, Post Graduate in relevant field.
- 10-15 years of experience in sales of medical equipment. Team handling experience is a must (minimum 5 years).
- Should have experience of working at all India level or in a considerable geographical zone.
- Must be sales-driven and target-oriented who will develop the company’s sales force in achieving targets and goals must have excellent varied biomedical equipment knowledge, proficient in preparing and delivering reports, and should be able to coordinate with different department heads & liaise with potential/existing clients.
- Results-oriented with good negotiation & communications skills and high level of customer focus.
- Ability to travel across India.
- Knowledge of calibration process.