Back to Jobs
SAP BI Lead Specialist (HANA)
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
- Develop reports in SAP BI/BO, test development, document and hand over to production.
- Gather business customer requirements for reporting changes in SAP BI, perform refinements, test developments, test and hand over to commercial operation.
- Develop technical documentation for developments in SAP BI/BO.
- Develop and finalize data models in SAP BI by functional areas of the company.
- Participate in SAP BI/BO user training.
- Mandatory experience with SAP BI, BO and BW on Hana modules
- Proficiency in ABAP, VBA languages on a reading and writing code (you need to implement the required logic of data loading, data distribution in tables and then display in reports)
- Experience and knowledge of SQL, FOX, experience with QlikView is welcome (at least minimal).
- Experience in implementing integration solutions with SAP ERP modules: MM, PP, TORO, FI-CO, SD.
- Registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- annual bonus
- Combination of work in the office and at home (Dolgoprudny)
- Voluntary medical insurance (VMI) with dentistry
- An opportunity to buy VHI policies for family members at a corporate rate
- Life insurance, accident and critical illness insurance
- A supplement to salary for the period of illness (within the limits of the Regulations)
- Material aid in the form of a lump sum in critical situations
- Gifts of value for important dates
- Gifts for holidays for children
Reply to email@example.com