IndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & Chemicals
Our esteemed client is one of the largest Indian manufacturing companies, headquartered in Pune & synonymous with excellence in the domain of advanced materials and cutting edge solutions. They have an unparalleled reputation for delivering superior quality, unmatched strength, and groundbreaking innovations in their field. Our client stands as a prominent leader in the industry, both as a manufacturer and a pioneer in the development of specialized materials.,
As a SAP SuccessFactors Consultant, you'll be at the forefront of shaping our client's HR/HCM processes while making an impact as an individual contributor. You'll work closely with a dedicated team, leveraging your 8-10 years of experience in SAP systems implementation, support, and upgrades.
- 8-10 years of SAP systems implementation, support, and upgrade experience.
- Strong experience with SAP SuccessFactors & SAP HCM modules.
- Familiarity with SAP integrations into third-party systems.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of SAP practices & Knowledge of SAP implementation, upgrade, and support.
- Familiarity with SAP ASAP methodology, SOLMAN, and SAP Hana.
- Experience with Indian MNC and payroll scenarios.
- Awareness of cyber security and Indian IT laws.
If this opportunity excites you and you feel you have the relevant experience required to apply for this position, write to me at [email protected] with your updated CV highlighting your experience with SAP SuccessFactors.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match