SalaryCompetitive salary package/Relocation support/ Visa sponsorship assistanceLocationCanadaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our Client is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide.
We are looking for innovative Senior Software Developers from all over the globe with a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact in their previous career.
This is an exciting opportunity for foreign applicants who require a work permit to work in Canada.
- Develop and maintain innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems in the IoT sector
- Provide leadership on implementation of web solutions in C# and .NET
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services
- Contribute towards the entire development lifecycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Actively contribute in brainstorming and idea generation activities, as well as participate in enhancing/maintaining existing solutions
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Define and implement best coding practices; proactively keep a tab on emerging technologies
- Work closely with the manager to ensure the product is evolving according to need
- Use best software development practices, clean code and solid principles
- Implement automated unit and integration tests
- Drive effort estimation for modules you will own and help create development plans with manager
- Constantly update your knowledge and stay up-to-date with advanced technologies to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects, and
- Have fun, with all of the above!
- Expertise in Computer Science with excellent understanding of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and software architecture, and you understand the logic behind the relationships within programs themselves
- Senior level hands-on experience in software development & solution design preferably with product companies
- A broad experience of architecture, infrastructure, software and computing systems with a proven track record of designing and developing solutions for end users on cross platform system
- Passion for modern technology and a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact as tech visionary
- Excellent understanding of unit test principles, multi-layer architecture, SOA principles and best development practices, as well as previous experience using OOD, Design Patterns, Data Modelling and Storage with well-known relational database (preferably SQL)
- Strong background and experience with C# .NET or you are eager to learn it
- Understanding/or strong interest in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behavior Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Eagerness to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others
- Self-starter attitude with a high degree of initiative and a positive mindset
- Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience