Back to Jobs
Senior Backend Developer
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryProfessional ServicesJob Description
What You Will Do:
- Develop global B2B platform;
- Take operational responsibility for the services that you and your team are building;
- Stay up to date with related modern technologies and trends;
- Collaborate closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team;
- Mentor and develop more junior team members.
What You Should Have:
- Higher Education;
- Solid experience (minimum 5 years) as a Developer/Senior Developer in web applications with SOA;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
- Expert in PHP development with Symfony, familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman;
- Have mastered test automation and worked in the continuous integration environment;
- Understands application security and scalability aspects;
- Experience with Java, NodeJS as well as modern frontend development tools would be plus.
What We Offer:
- Voluntary Health Insurance;
- Employee Stock Options;
- Five weeks of vacation instead of four;
- Ability to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them.
Reply to Ekaterina.Smolentseva@antalrussia.com