Back to Jobs
Senior Corporate Counsel - Legal
Salary70,00,000 - 80,00,000LocationHyderābādIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
JOB ROLE :
- Handling company's all Legal matters across the geographies which are related to Company's Operations. Handling the legal team.
- Handling complete Contract Management activities wherein advising the management on all existing & New laws.
- Must conduct research on various legal issues. Responsive to internal stakeholders and ensure on agreements contractual mandates and compliance.
- Handling dispute resolution and Litigation domestic and international. Provide Legal Services for the company.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and ensure adherence to processes and SLAs defined.
- Handle, Manage, Support all government investigations and audit.
- Manage legal budget & advice on intellectual property, data Privacy, HIPPA, GDPR etc to company's Operations functions.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Qualified Lawyer with 12 to 15 years experience in legal space in GCC/GIC set up.
- With minimum 10+ years in working with corporate handling their Legal issues & functionalities. Indiviuals from IT, Health care and Pharma domain are preferred.
- Must have exposure in working with domestic and international laws & working with multiple teams/departments of the company.
- Must be Strong in litigations, Alternate Dispute resolutions, General Business contracts, Cost & Budgeting, Corporate Law, Labor & employment laws.
- Must have exposure in working with US legal teams with dual reporting relationships.
- US law degree will be an added advantage.
- Diversity role so Female candidates are preferred.