Back to Jobs
Senior Genome Analyst
SalaryCompetitive SalaryLocationAsia, India, BangaloreIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Designation: Senior Genome Analyst
No. of positions: 2
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Analysis and interpretation of molecular genetic results (includes NGS tests, Microarray tests, NIPT tests).
- Collaborate with expert team in the analysis and interpretation of NGS analysis and genetic diagnoses testing.
- Report writing.
- Manage clinical report generation and TAT maintenance.
- Closely work with the genome analyst team and customer support to close projects and test orders within TAT.
- Liaise with the sales and BD team to clear customer queries.
- Management of LIMS status.
- Work closely with management team and sales force to continuously improve our services.
- Provide consultations on specific projects.
- Publish clinical and laboratory findings in peer reviewed journals, wherever required.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the reporting manager or management.
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5-7 years of experience.
- M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Excellent academic track record and technical acumen.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude.
- The ability to work across teams and functions effectively.