Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
- Traveling regularly to customers, mainly located within Russia & CIS countries;
- Assist clients in optimizing their operations with onsite training and follow-up visits;
- Installation, start-up troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of injection molding systems at customers’ facilities.
- Technician or engineering degree with general experience in control systems;
- Troubleshooting attitude;
- Knowledge in electrical schemes and in industrial automated systems;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in field service;
- Experience in injection molding would be considered an asset;
- Fluent in English and Russian, additional language skills would be considered an asset.
The company offers:
- Fixed salary + annual bonus based on performance;
- Voluntary medical insurance;
- Travel compensations;
- Mobile, corporate car after probation period.
If you consider yourself a perfect candidate, please send your CV to us and we will consider your application as soon as possible.