Back to Jobs
Site HR Manager
SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensure labor relations at the Mine in compliance with current labor legislation and corporate principles of conduct;
- Jointly with C&B Manager, implement compensation programs including processing any compensation related transactions, supporting managers with preparing job descriptions, monitoring local wage trends, and maintaining records;
- Ensure that local employee benefit plans are administered appropriately while ensuring compliance with Russian legislation and appropriate mine regulations;
- Collaborate with senior operations management to identify and analyze business requirements and the implications for the team, identify gaps, and implement agreed-upon solutions.
- Implement processes, policies, systems, and practices within HR that contribute to effective business practices;
- Plan and coordinate various employee relations programs, i.e., employee orientation, benefits counseling, employee policies and procedures, disciplinary action, and other programs;
- Assist in the development, coordination, and supervision of programs for employee recruitment, selection, training, and promotion to ensure effective staffing of all positions including responsibility for succession and developmental planning;
- Provide direction on all employee discipline and termination issues, where needed using legal counsel and other resources;
- Monitor HR service levels, including providers (e.g. camp management) and consultants, ensuring service requirements of local and international employees are maintained at the highest levels;
- Lead and manage the HR and administrative support team.
- Higher University’s degree;
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources Management, preferably within the natural resources industry with remote operations experience;
- Expertise in Russian Labor law, Labor Relations, C&B, and general HR functions (recruitment, talent management; performance management, etc.);
- Practical experience in HR Administration, familiar with rotational work method;
- Confident user of 1 C (payroll and personnel management);
- Experience with HRIS is a plus;
- Leadership and people management skills;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Ready to work on a rotational basis in the Far East.
- Attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, benefits, and annual bonus scheme;
- 8 weeks on - 8 weeks off rotational basis.
Reply to Irena.Alekritskaya@antalrussia.com