SalaryLocationRomania, IasiIndustryTechnologyJob Description
We are proudly recruiting for our client: a Silicon Valley-based company who is offering professional services to start-ups.
Due to their growth and expansion, they have a great career opportunity for a professional Quality Assurance Engineer who has experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and others. This is a (currently) remote job, with relocation option in Iasi (if wanted) in 1-2 years.
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance (manual and automated testing).
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Computer Science (or related) graduate
- Creative approach: you can readily identify requirements and scope out relevant negative/positive scenarios at every stage of the process;
- Attentive to details: good QAs recognize the importance of detailed, specific information into the precise nature of a flaw, including details on how it can be reproduced;
- Objective: your ability to offer objective insight into the validity of any features/changes/application is just as important as your ability to verify code;
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and others;
- Good understanding of user experience and ability to look at a feature from multiple users’ perspectives and identify where a certain feature could have flaws;
- Good handling of the English language is a requirement;
- Results-driven mindset, and good problem-solving skills;
- Team player who is also self-reliant and can manage their own work;
- Someone who would be a good mentor
- Enjoys working in an Agile manner.
- Creating and ensuring adequate QA processes are in place;
- Reviewing product specifications and develop appropriate test strategies and detailed test plans;
- Assessing impacts of bugs and issues;
- Investigating product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction;
- Collaborating with the project manager to ensure consistent project execution;
- Designing, preparing, recording and maintaining all SQA engineering test scripts;
- Reviewing other’s code to assure constancy and validate the design and execution of solutions;
- Preparing automated test solutions utilizing state-of-the-art software testing practices and tools;
- Performing, alongside software development engineers, product design, walk-through, code reviews and product lifecycle inspections.