Our client is a worldwide leading supplier of genuine parts and accessories in the field of automotive, looking for a Supply Chain & Packaging Program Engineer.
- Interface with either the existing plant logistics organization or using external expertise :
- Definition of information flows :
- Analyze customer data/EDI specific requirements and identify the company specifications to make the connections in a plant.
- Setup internal translation of customer information for planning/scheduling/labelling etc through companies MRP/ERP system
- Define and setup incoming supply chain Smart scheduling of suppliers
- Definition of physical flows :
- Ability to specify packaging or work with packing suppliers for incoming, internal/semi-finished, customer packaging working the engineers for DFM
- Define transportation specifications and negotiations for costs for delivery to customers or from suppliers.
- Where sequencing is required, define SILS specification for either within a plant or a 3rd party provider.
- Define internal flows within a plant considering – labeling/identification, stock FiFO, optimization of working capital of stock levels and efficient handling (ie process to process / line feeding / FLT / racking / AGV).
- For both information and physical flows ability to estimate the costs / budget in the quotation and development phase.
- Bachelor’s Degree - In a technical / Engineering or business discipline
- 4+ years of supply chain, logistics, packaging project/program management experience within automotive industry or comparable engineering organization. Project management certification preferred – PMP, Prince2, APM or proven knowledge. Knowledge of Customer Specific Requirements, IATF 16949.
- Key IT tools: ERPs, PMS/PLMs; MS Project
- Languages: English + Spanish or German
What the company offers you :
- You will become an important member of an international company that is strongly focusing on the development of the latest automotive technologies.
- Take on an exciting position that will directly impact the company’s direction in the automotive industry.
- Long-term career perspective and promising growth opportunities.
- Flexible work time model that ensures an attractive work-life balance.
- Modern office space with table tennis room, thinking room, fully equipped meeting rooms. Cafeteria area stocked daily with lunch snacks, fresh fruits; in addition, meal vouchers given monthly.
- Many corporate benefits including discount on nearby gym membership.
- Regular company events, team dinners, yearly sports competition.
- Company pension and Linked & Learning Trainings.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match