SalaryCompetitive salary packageLocationRomania, IasiIndustryEngineering & AutomotiveJob Description
Antal International – Iasi office – is recruiting for their client: a multinational company specialized in design and manufacturing of electronic systems and devices for the automotive, home appliance, HVAC, Energy and other applications:
System Validation Engineer in Iasi
You will work inside the SW development team to verify the System (ECU) and software program for an embedded system for the automotive market.
- Create Test Plan/Specification where define the Strategies, Test bench, tools to be adopted during the Testing phase.
- Participate in Peer Review of Test Plan/Specification.
- Design test cases; create test scenarios for the test cases.
- Execute regression tests or retests for the planned deliveries, log the results.
- Log bugs found during testing and provide test summaries, as required, for each project deliverables
- The Embedded System/Software Validation Engineer shall respond and report to the Software Validation Leader.
- Knowledge of C/C++ languages
- Background in automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, etc)
- Requirements management (RedMine tools)
- Understanding of control module embedded design – microprocessor peripherals, memory allocation, compilers, linkers, programming standards, etc.
- Support meetings internally and with customers to discuss test plans and test issues
- Good understanding of microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Knowledge of tools: CANoe, Debug tool, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal form
- Strong analytical skills are required to support root cause investigations and support the development of robustness programs.
- Results-driven and detail-oriented.
Education: Computer Science Degree, Electronic Engineering Degree.
Former Experiences: at least 6+ months of experience in Testing System and Testing Embedded software in the automotive area.
Languages: English, good Level Spoken and Written (at least B1)
Italian is a plus.