SalaryN.A.LocationNuremberg, GermanyIndustryelectrical engineeringJob Description
Digital Power is a business unit within our client’s organization that provides Enterprise & Industry customers, products and solutions like clean power generation, transportation electrification, site power facilities, data center facilities, and embedded power.
Digital Power is committed to integrate Digital and Power Electronics technologies to provide customers with high-quality, energy-efficient, green, and low-carbon power electronics products, facilitating their business success.
The Power Conversion Technology Laboratory within Nuremberg Research Center is responsible for Advanced Digital Power Technology Research, Architecture Evolution Design and Strategic Technology Planning, and plays an important role in the Digital Power business in the design and development of power converters and control systems for applications such as PV Solar & Battery Energy Storage Field, Data Centers, Electric Vehicle, and Embedded Power Supply.
- Take the lead of the research team in the requirement analysis, planning, design, maintenance, and decision-making of the digital energy storage management system technology!
- Define and research the industry-leading energy storage management system and architectures based on the hardware + complex software model!
- Take responsibility for the long-term competitiveness of the energy storage management system and the soft features of energy storage products.
- Gain insight into the development rules of the energy storage system industry, propose the vision and mission of the energy storage system technology based on the energy storage system requirements, and guide the industry direction for the whole company.
- Based on technology trends and insights from customer requirements, build leading energy storage management system, management software, and algorithm technologies, and introduce industry-leading technical solutions to ensure continuous product competitiveness.
- Lead and mentor team members to help them grow and develop their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure product and system compliance with safety requirements and regulations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with development teams overseas.
- MSc degree in engineering minimum, ideally PhD in energy related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of energy storage solutions.
- Expertise in the energy storage system design, in-depth knowledge of the energy storage system technology evolution solution, and ability to deeply understand customer requirements. Be able to cope with the technical challenge of maintaining the long-term competitiveness of the energy storage system.
- Have excellent technical resource integration and business transformation capabilities, have an industry-wide vision, and insight into industry trends. Be able to think about issues from multiple perspectives, such as the full process, multi-domain, customer achievement, and win-win results for business partners, integrate advanced industry technologies, and improve product competitiveness.
- Have successful experience in technology insight, planning, and implementation, successful experience in forward-looking product forms and technology planning, and experience in developing and implementing software and hardware for energy storage or energy management systems.
- Have successful experience in key technological innovation and breakthroughs, and successfully make chronological innovations in core technologies of energy storage or energy management systems, forming industry-leading technical barriers.
- Recognized research experience in the field, ideally in connection with universities.
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage a team effectively.
- Excellent communication, intercultural and people skills.
- Knowledge of safety standards and regulations related to energy storage systems.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
If you are an energetic and ambitious person with a passion for energy storage systems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match