Back to Jobs
SalaryUp to 27 LPALocationChennaiIndustryFinanceJob Description
They headquartered in San Diego and London with significant development and production facilities in Chennai, Delhi and Bengaluru, India.
- Tech Lead – Individual contributor (Architect / Design)
- Sr. Director
- Chennai (Currently WFH / Flexi to travel | Hybrid model)
- Years of experience – 6+ Years
- Translating product requirements into detailed technical designs of object oriented software modules.
- Documenting the use cases/user stories and functional requirements from project business requirements and as-is system behavior.
- Coding of software modules with excellent code quality and full compliance with the design specifications
- Supporting in estimating design and development tasks
- Creating adequate designs for requirements and iteratively improve on them during sprints.
- Ensuring adherence to the standard SDLC processes and definition by gate keeping all development states of work
- Ensuring all Technology and Information Risk guidelines are followed
- Evaluating the existing states and help to define the future state architecture and solutions. Leading the development of the same.
- Reviewing designs, code and test cases to ensure adherence to standards.
- Owing the continuous integration pipeline for the team by monitoring and improving performance of unit testing, integration testing, and other non-functional tests.
- Supporting the team in debugging and providing appropriate solutions adhering to design and development standards.
- Preparing and participating in project reviews and Sprint Demos
- Doing whatever it takes to ensure the team and company meets its goals
- Minimum 6 years of full lifecycle object oriented software product development experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Software development in a Linux or Unix (or similar) environment (Windows and Mac a plus)
- Working knowledge of common software development tools, such as IDE’s, debuggers, version control systems, etc.
- Experience working in a multi-branch source code environment
- Experience in mentoring and guiding a group of people and helping the team to plan and prioritize their activities.
- Design and development of high-throughput, high-availability client/server systems desirable
- Systems integration of message-oriented or other distributed client/server systems desirable
- Experience with Django or Flask is a plus
- Design and development of native iOS and Android apps a big plus
- Coding assignment in Mettl platform
- Technical round
- Interview by Manager
- HR discussion