SalaryLocationSouth Africa, Johannesburg, PretoriaIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
The role requires someone who has a strong technical and scientific inclination and a passion for sales. Individual must be able to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines consistently.
Some of the typical responsibilities will look like:
- Represent the company’s products and services.
- Develop and execute accurate and on-going sales plans.
- Maintain and consistently grow market share across products and services.
- Monitor key market trends and competitive market data.
- Full accountability for the achievement of sales objectives and targets.
Should you wish to apply for the role, we would require you to have the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or business.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in a similar role, with a proven history of successful conversions, as well as exceeding sales objectives and targets consistently.
- Previous experience in long cycle capital equipment sales would be advantageous.
- Previous sales experience in both healthcare and the commercial sector would be advantageous.
- Existing relationships with key customers will be an advantage.
For more information or to get your hands on the full job profile, get in touch with Benita Tallie, BTallie@antal.com or Lindsay Strauch, LStrauch@antal.com