SalaryLocationRussiaIndustryProfessional ServicesJob Description
The technology scouting manager serves as the technical member of a cross-functional team dedicated to creating innovation. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and strong communicator who can effectively connect technical experts to develop distinctive solutions that meet consumer needs.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Responsible for scouting and conducting the early evaluation of technologies and NPD.
- Create and execute a strategic plan to address the specific needs of product development.
- Develop the high level regional technical strategy, and then coaching on the design and implementation of technical work plans.
- Manage the technical strategy, balancing the competing priorities of short-term delivery with long term growth.
- Challenge and improve existing business processes outside innovation based on market insights and learnings from innovation projects and partners.
- Identify, plan, design and execute initiatives that will drive next-level operations efficiency.
- Work with the Operations and R&D management teams to develop priorities and manage a roadmap.
- Support the implementation of innovative solutions.
- Higher education (chemicals, material science, marketing).
- Successful previous experience in polymers (R&D, synthesis, polymerization).
- Advanced knowledge of professional field and industry (coatings, adhesives).
- Experience in planning and accomplishing assigned goals.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
- Analytical skills, negotiation skills, creative approach and out-of-box thinking, responsible and self-organized.
Company offers competitive compensation package and opportunities to lead challenging innovative projects.