Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationKochiIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
Designation: Territory Manager
Work Location: Cochin, Kerala
Division: Medical Assets Management
- New Business Acquisition: Identifying private hospitals/ diagnostic centers/ clinics across Kerala as potential customers for Biomedical equipment and its maintenance and management services.
- Meeting the management team of hospitals (prospective customers), selling equipment represented by the organisation and it’s service concept, identifying their specific needs, and selling them the range of equipment and services that it has to offer.
- Customer Relationship Management: Responsible for building and managing key accounts for the Company as well as building and strengthening customer ties by timely follow –up and support to the customers.
- Request for proposal: Assisting during the process of participation in RFP.
- Sales Targets: Responsible for meeting sales targets.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.Tech. or Science Graduate in any specialization.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in medical equipment or service sales.
- Should have good client interaction skills with decision-making authorities of any medical facility.
- Should have ability to travel in the interiors of Kerala extensively.
- Should have high level of customer focus.
- Should be self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to create and manage his own
- Should have a pleasing personality.