SalaryCompetitive Salary PackageLocationRomaniaIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Antal International Iasi Office is looking for a motivated and experienced Textile Product Developer to join an international company which has its Manufacturing Headquarter in Roman, Neamt County.
In this role, the Product Developer initiates and monitors all aspects of the product development process in close collaboration with the Product Development team. The Product Developer ensures the overall quality of the products and is responsible for the following main tasks:
- Guide and influence the product development process toward timely commercialization of product;
- Ensure the style is manufactured efficiently as possible;
- Ensure that all dates are kept within the development calendar;
- Ensure that all styles within the category are delivered on time to the company’s quality for the category;
- Ensure that all development documentation is kept up to date and is correct (BOM, TI SHEET, SAMPLE COMMENTS);
- Communicate with vendors, product team members and manufacturing team to ensure a smooth product development process;
- Ensure prototypes accurately reflect construction specifications and the best quality product is achieved with correct workmanship/construction;
- Understand the construction and workmanship of garments throughout the entire sewing process;
- Make suggestions of workmanship that is of high quality while still achieving that target margins;
- Pattern Making or Garment Fitting experience is highly desired;
We are looking for a candidate with the following background:
- 2-5 years of expertise in a similar role, preferably within the sports/textile industry;
- Bachelors or trade degree in product development/pattern/design;
- Very good IT knowledge in Illustrator, MS Office, PLM tools;
- Very good language skills in English;
- Ability to communicate well, to make contact easily and
to work in a team;
- Ability to learn and develop fast and to work well under pressure.
Are you interested to work within a dynamic, fast-changing organization in the exciting world of sport with a strong ability for advancement?
Please apply here or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.