Back to Jobs
User support specialist (remotely) Saint-Petersburg
- Help and advise users of the site on the rules of the site, the rules of posting ads ("Why was my ad rejected? How do I fix it?", "How do I apply for paid services?"...)
- It's receiving incoming calls from users, as well as answering emails.
- Work with a high flow of appeals, about 100 calls and letters in a 9 - hour work day, all appeals on different subjects, you will need to work in multitasking mode and quickly find ready solutions to answer the user.
- Higher / Incomplete higher education (if incomplete and in the process of training, with the ability to combine with work)
- No more than 2 jobs within the last year
- At least 6 months of work experience in a Call Center, customer service, full time customer service
- Possible Experience: Customer Service Specialist, Customer Service Manager, Call Center Operator, Secretary, Office Manager, Administrator, Technical Support Specialist, Sales Consultant, Sales Specialist, Customer Service Manager/Sales Specialist, Hostess, Credit Specialist, Physical Entities Service Specialist, Waiter, Bartender
- Politeness, conflict-free communication, customer orientation, stress resistance.
- Written and oral skills, typing speed not less than 180 Z/min.
- Willingness to deal extensively with customers, and to check the quality of work
- Willingness to learn/readiness to work with large amounts of constantly changing information
- Flexibility, Motivation, PC skills
- Hardware, appropriate requirements (readiness for its upgrade): personal computer or laptop, webcam, headset (preferably with usb connection), a stable high-speed Internet (50 Mbit / s and above)
- Requirements to the PC: Processor: Intel i3 - 5-6 generations and above or i5 from 4-5 generations (or similar in power), 8 GB of RAM, OS Windows 10, a functioning antivirus or built-in Windows Defender, Full HD monitor resolution (1920×1080) minimum
- Working in a stable developing large company
- We offer formal employment from day 1 to the staff.
- Z / wages white. Consists of the basic and premium parts.
- Premiums are monthly, depends on the performance of an employee.
- Schedule - 5-day work week at 9 pm Work format remote, in the future a hybrid (remote and office).
- Now weekends Saturday / Sunday, but in the future is planned to transfer to weekdays.
- Shifts: 8-17, 9-18, 10-19, 11-20, 12-21, 13-22, 14-23.
- Shifts are fixed by the head, the shifts change with the frequency of every 1-1.5 months. We require employees who can work any of the shifts offered.
- Training - 1 week, consists of theoretical and practical blocks. Training will be in a group format + self-study articles at home. From 1 day of training registration in the state and payment at an hourly rate.
Reply to Elena.Korsak@antalrussia.com