Salary55 L to 60 LLocationGurgaonIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
About the company :
My client is a very well-funded technology Startup established in the year 2019, it is very unique and first in the market providing automated & Security solutions. They have been dynamically growing in terms of head count and revenue with the founders from very high pedigree.
Role Specifications :
- Location : Gurgaon/ Gurugram
- Reporting to : Founder
- Seniority Level : Senior level
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Establish Business Partnership to create people's plans to support their big goals and objectives.
- Understand the business strategy & build relationships with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Translate organization needs into HR Interventions to improve business performance and effectiveness, as well as to improve the overall employee experience and engagement.
- Establish (with the business) key metrics to evaluate success of the people strategy
- Retention and Engagement Help Business leaders understand the organizational climate; actively seek to improve the culture and performance levels.
- Expertise in sourcing & recruitment, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Work with the centers of expertise and the business to implement performance management systems and practices.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Heading the entire gamut of HR activities and leading the HR team.
Desired Profile :
- Master's degree with 10 to 15 years of experience in HR field.
- 4 years of experience supporting leaders.
- Experience operating in a large-scale, global enterprise business.
- Strong experience in Consumer Internet/ E-commerce / Tech Startup domains are preferred
- Experience in Cloud/technology
- Knowledge across all Organizational Development practice areas at executive-level, including experience delivering tangible client impact in one or more practice area.
- Demonstrated business acumen to drive organizational and people-related strategies and outcomes.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change. Ability to work within constraints and to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and taking part in complex strategy discussions.
IV Process :
3 Levels of IV
Managerial and functional