We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Every day, we help businesses all around the world find the talent they need in order to drive their growth, profits and long-term success.
The Antal International Network office in New Cairo has been established to focus on helping Life Science businesses achieve their talent agenda.
Realizing that the core of success in today’s Life Science business lies in attracting and retaining the right talent, our expertise in the global recruitment and executive search in the Life Science sector ensures your success in attracting and retaining the best talent you need for your business:
- Our approach as a dedicated, committed and industry expert talent services provider is to partner with each client to design and deliver a recruitment process that is tailored to their specific requirements and challenges.
- We work together with clients in developing creative solutions. Our solutions cover most challenges including temporary, contract recruitment and Recruitment Process Outsourcing.
- Thanks to the power of our International network, Antal consultants work closely together on a global level, to provide your business with substantial resourcing ability across more than 30 countries around the world.
- Every Antal expert is focused on a specific skill-set and aligned to an industry sector. This gives us a unique overview of your market - and the talent located within it. With our assistance, your business is able to reach outside the sector you operate in - tapping into a wider pool of talent.
- We are able to operate within shorter timescales, with full understanding of your requirements - leading to better, faster and more successful placements.
- Due to our scale and reach, we are equally able to deliver on one-off projects, or cater for your large-scale recruitment needs
- We are committed to delivering high quality service, exceeding client expectations, each and every time, and at the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality.
We believe that working with Life Science clients to recruit the finest talents, is an excellent way to contribute to the delivery of new drugs and treatments that will help millions of patients. Every exceptional candidate we place at our Life Science clients brings them a step closer to providing the world with safer and life-saving medicines, and every day is an opportunity for us to make a difference.
Please get in touch using the contact details below.
With our experience and knowledge of the Life Science industry, we are well positioned to understand the needs of both the client and the candidate to provide the following services:
- Executive search
- Recruitment and recruitment process outsourcing
- Talent mapping
- Leadership assessment
- Talent insights services
- General Management
- Business Unit Management
- Franchise Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Market Access & Key Account Management
- Commercial Excellence
- Quality Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Affairs
- Public Affairs
- Finance and Accountancy
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain & Distribution
- Medical Devices
- Generics & Biosimilars
- Consumer Health
- Health & Nutrition
- Animal Health
Ahmed Namir is a Pharmaceutical industry expert. He has over 20 years of comprehensive experience leading strategic marketing and commercial operations in ever-changing dynamic environments across the Middle East and North Africa, out of which, more than 12 years in senior management roles in multinational pharmaceutical companies including Sanofi, Novartis and Takeda.
Throughout his career, Ahmed Namir demonstrated excellence in defining business objectives, developing innovative strategies, and driving process improvement initiatives. He accomplished a proven track record of achieving sustainable profitable revenue growth and attaining non-financial goals. Ahmed is adept at developing and leading cross-functional teams to meet challenging deadlines, and is articulate communicator and negotiator possessing excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. He has an innate ability to cultivate strong professional relations with clients and the different industry stakeholders.
Ahmed recently decided to pursue an entrepreneurial career in the recruitment industry to serve Life Science businesses with focus on Middle East and Africa. He established Intellect Middle East at the beginning of 2019 and partnered with Antal International Network, to combine 20+ years of biopharmaceutical industry experience with 25 years of leading in global recruitment.
Ahmed holds a Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Alexandria University – Egypt, and an MBA from University of Wales - UK.