IndustryAgriculture / Dairy
• Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary science or Agronomist (Animal production).
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the same field.
• Fluent in English + Native language
• Very good communication skills.
• Making market survey and market analysis to start new division
• Help in registration of products with relevant authorities if required
• Focus on potential customers to generating new opportunities.
• Estimate the yearly budget and expected gross profit.
• Arrange the weekly / monthly customer visits per week and set the potential customer visit plan.
• Prepare yearly forecast and sales plan for each product.
• Promote and sampling company’s products and to follow up test results with customers.
• Maintain good relationships with customers, leave good impression about REDA and ensure that customers are satisfied.
• Responsible for delivering invoices and collecting receivables.
• Provide business unit manager with customer visit reports.
• Update CRM database on daily basis.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match