Back to Jobs
.Net Developer + Angular
SalaryLocationMumbaiIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
5 years of experience on combination of below development platforms :
- Angular/ NodeJS JS, , backend services restful API,C#, HTML5, CSS3, micro-services,
- Agile/SCRUM development process
- MS-SQL (v2017 and beyond), NoSQL (mongo DB, cosmos,.)
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Experience in Microsoft Biztalk , deployment and orchestration would be a plus
- Any knowledge in security protocols (oauth, oid, saml, … ) and sso , is a plus.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD task
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environment
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Perform functional regression testing for production releases support
- Collaborate with Business Team in different geography to develop & support systems
- Prepare technical Documents.
- The candidate should have excellent communication, multi-tasking & interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be ready to travel to different geographies
- The candidate will be required to participate in requirement gathering with different business functions, preparing technical specification documents for application development or change requests, system design, in architecting s/w system, system testing on test / UAT and production environments.
- Work closely with business analyst to understand the core business problems and deliver optimal IT solutions
- The candidate will be expected to recommend new technology solutions / ideas / initiatives.
- The candidate will be expected to develop new functionality and enhance the ones that are already in place.