Under the supervision of the Training Manager, provide administrative and academic support to the Plasma Derivatives Academy.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in an education or life sciences curriculum.
● Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience in training or education. Experience in a cGMP regulated environment preferred. Experience with plasma or whole blood preferred.
● MS Office knowledge
● Written and spoken English and Arabic.
● Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent attention to detail and highly organized with ability to manage time effectively.
● Ability to multitask.
● Ability to work independently.
● Ability to think critically and problem solve.