SalaryCompetitve SalaryLocationQatarIndustryHospitality, Leisure & TourismJob Description
Responsible for daily accounting, sales and collection reconciliation, processing payments, processing payroll, following up for colections, inter company and bank reconciliation, coordination with auditors, banks and providing inputs for budgets and MIS.
Must Haves - Bachelors Degree in relevant field, experience with Oracle, experiance in multi-location office.
• Vendors Invoice processing & timely payment release
• Payroll processing & accounting
• Preparation of Daily Sales Reconciliation (DSR) & Bank Reconciliation Statements (BRS)
• Accounting for intercompany transactions, reconciliaiton and rectifications
• Mothly Book closure, P&L, B/S review and monthly MIS submisstion to the corporate
• Vendor recociliaiton and actions on discrepancies
• Coordination and support for statutory audit, tax filing and internal audit
• Support MIS, Budget, Cash Flow Statement and other reportings deliverable
• Purchase Order (LPO) preparation preparation based on approve Purchase Requests (PR) / Purchase Justifications (PJ)
Detailed Job profile:
• Review invoices (VAT number, Trade license name, etc.) and supporting documentatations (PO copy, GRN copy & store stamp) and approvals for invoice booking
• Book invoices with accurate invoice number, date, description, cost center & GL codes.
• Prioritize invoices according to payment terms and cash discount potential
• Account expenses without LPOs and processing payments like rent, utilities, statutory fees, municipality taxes, Value added Tax (VAT), Witholding Tax (WHT), etc.
• Reconcile vendor statements and rectify discrepancies
• Reconcile Interconcept / territory / company balances and rectify discrepancies
• Print cheques / process online payments / prepare bank TT forms
• Release cheques, obtain and document acknowledgments
• Monitor bank debits for the cheques issued
• The person should have the maturity and ability to build a collaborative environment through cross concept team work
• Strong customer orientation
• Record Capex addition & deletion in Asset module, conduct physical verificaiton of the assets as per corporate guideline.
• Coordinate with HR and verify payroll data
• Process payroll and pass necessary accounting entries
• Verify and process staff settlements and pass necessary accounting entries
• Perform Daily Sales reconciliation with bank statement and coordinate with outlets and banks to address discrepancies
• Coordinate with banks for reconciliations and updating bank mandate, FACTA form and other compliances
• Coordinate and support various audits and tax filing and assessment