Our client utilizes AI technology to scan online marketplaces and social media which removes counterfeit products from the market. This way they ensure brand protection, fight piracy, and secure copyrights. With top ratings on Glassdoor and being a fast-growing start-up, they provide you the opportunity to grow and advance your career.
Account Executive (m/f/d)
- Research and identify high potential leads (social, trade shows, etc.)
- Build and manage lasting, consultative relationships with your leads
- Explore your lead’s needs and challenges, pitch the best matching solution
- Negotiate prices and propose offers
- Manage the entire sales cycle, deliver against assigned goals, and close your deals
- Manage and maintain your pipeline and CRM accurately
- Report KPIs and metrics to your supervisor
- Contribute knowledge to other the team and other departments
- Work closely with multiple internal stakeholders as we win as a team
What makes you successful
- You are fluent in English and German, any other language is a plus
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets against quota
- Ability to negotiate deals and close them
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willingness to take ownership, and drive to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree or several years of background related to brand protection, intellectual property, online marketplaces, or web shops is a plus
- They are a tech startup with flat hierarchies and strong momentum.
- Contribute your ideas across departments to the shared success of the company
- Opportunities for personal and professional development are always open to you.
- They are a highly motivated team with a regular exchange of experiences and much fun at work.
- In addition, it is important to them that performance is also attractively rewarded.
- Company pension scheme included
- A long-term interesting job in an excellently located office in Berlin-Mitte with a view over the city/Or Remote
For any additional information please send your CV per email to Gilxhon (Johnny) Toci at [email protected]