SalaryFix, Variable and Co carLocationBucharestIndustryEngineering, Automotive & ConstructionJob Description
Our Client is an international leasing service provider that is dealing with major corporate clients on their car fleets aquisition and full range of integrated services.
Scope of the role
This person will report directly to the Sales Manager of the medium corporate clients business unit.
He/she will work up to 10% on client visits accompanied by the business manager and rest of his /her 90% in his office and 50% wfh (for the moment).
Its duties are not to generate new clients but to maximise the potential of the existing clients that will be assigned to his/her administration.
The Company has strong position on the market and a multinational financial investment back to sustain it. The management team is supportive and open.
KEY ROLE RESPOSIBILITIES
- Administering the customer's day-to-day relationship with fleet managers and ensuring the Framework Agreement (FA), the Company's Vehicle Machinery Policy (CCP) and the implementation of the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Increasing the market share held by developing the portfolio of existing customers
- Production, sending and tracking of tenders, preparation, tracking and completion of vehicle orders
- Application of the pricing policy in the offers, observance of the derogation rules, alerting the Business Managers, if necessary
- Recording and handling internal customer calls, requests and complaints
- Execution of the Client Strategy (defined by Business Managers and with the active participation of the Account Manager)
- Analyzing opportunities and exploiting them to maximize customer penetration rate and revenue (including contract adjustment, EOC process, up selling)
- Practical and regular contact of customers by phone
- Preparation of fleet analysis (including all relevant information to support customer recommendations)
- Planning, recording and preparing meetings with clients (fleet analysis - Fleet Review / Business review, others) for Business Managers according to the agreed strategy for clients; sending letters confirming the meetings
- Processing visit reports and ensuring the follow-up of tasks and actions decided and agreed during customer visits
- Monitoring the credit line renewal process and preparing the credit risk analysis according to business needs.
- Managing customer reporting preparation (non-online)
- Responsible for maintaining and complying with the rules, procedures and legislation on Financial Security, including: Know Your Customer, Know Your Supplier, Know Your
- Intermediary, Protection of Interest of Client, Anti Money Laundering, Anti Bribery, Professional Ethics, Whistleblowing
- Systems updates:
- Recording information, data, tasks, customer opportunities and informing Business Managers using CRM tools, as appropriate
- Senior Account Managers have added the responsibility to train junior colleagues on the position without giving up their own client portfolios
- Higher education
- Knowledge of the operational leasing product
- Sales experience
- MS Office operating knowledge, with Excel priority
- Seniority: at least 2 years of experience in the sales sector in a similar environment or successful Acquisition Executive
- Focus on the client; multi-tasking
- Focus on results
- Knowledge of products
- Proactive business attitude
- Consultative approach
- Active listening
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
- Excel – medium (is a must)
- Foreign languages (English fluent, German could be a plus)
The ideal candidate will be very representative and very able to communicate with key corporate decision makers.
According to the career path of the current organisation this new role has great opportunity to evolve to Business Manager / Team Leader etc.
A fixed and variable salary (on target bonus) leading to an income of approx. 1’500Eur gross /month hand /month plus a company car, meal tickets , medical subscription, Bookster subscription, Easter and Christmas bonus etc
Higher packages are possible according to the experience and potential of the candidate.
Previous experience within operational leasing or and consultative sales is a major plus.