SalaryCompetitive to marketLocationBelgium, BrusselsIndustryIndustrial, Manufacturing & ChemicalsJob Description
Antal is an international recruitment service company, we are hiring for our client Safic Alcan Belgium. (http://www.safic-alcan.fr/en/, see more introduction end of page)
Location: Londerzeel - Belgium (Or Home Office)
Starting date: Immediate or Q4/2021
Profile looking for:
- a dynamic person who is customer orientated and takes pride on delivering a high level of customer service.
- have the capability to use their own initiative and work independently.
- With a “can do” positive attitude who uses initiative to quickly, establish long-term relationships with their customers and suppliers.
- understand the technical nature for the wide range of raw materials to application in Rubber, PU, Rubbers industries and various other industrial segments in Benelux.
The overall objective of the role is to grow both the turnover and profitability of performance product portfolio/market as a priority.
This position reports to local Business Development Manager – Performance Product.
Mission – Keys responsibilities:
- Sales of chemicals for rubber, PU & lubricant markets but could involve other markets in the future
- Management of a broad product portfolio while identifying gaps to support the gain of new suppliers on local & group level.
- Establishing & maintaining long term customer & supplier relationships.
- Prospection of the different markets by use of different marketing & social media tools.
- Support in setting, meeting & exceeding ambitious budget targets.
- Report responsibility on projects, samples, challenges & local market evolutions to key strategic suppliers.
- Continuously develop technical skills and knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Ensure & uphold our ISO 9001 certification by professional follow-up of internal procedures regarding claims, price evolution, customer satisfaction reports, …
- Close collaboration with your business manager, customer service colleagues, warehouse colleagues and group development team
- Partly responsibility for stock management.
Qualification et Experience :
- Min. B.Sc. in Chemistry or equal by experience.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in technical B2B sales in rubber, polyurethane, lubricant, or similar market field
- Ability to find, identify & create opportunities in our markets
- A strong commercial background is desired. - Solve problems, using the existing technical & commercial skills under challenging circumstances. Good communication & networking skills
- Standard IT-Skills (Office 365, CRM, etc)
- Fluent in English & Dutch. French is a plus.
- Driver’s license & flexibility to travel (50-60% in Benelux & 5% in Europe)
Safic-Alcan, a French multinational distributor of specialty chemicals headquartered in Paris-La Défense (France), develops and provides a large range of polymers, materials and additives for the rubber, coatings, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries.
The Group is present in all major countries, 25 offices of the European Union, as well as in Turkey, South Africa, and China with on-going strategic development in Eastern European countries and the United Sates.
In 2019, Safic-Alcan posted nearly 648 M€ of revenues pro forma.
- No 1 in European rubber industry for specialty chemicals distribution
- €648 million of consolidated turnover (including commissioned sales) in 2019
- 80% of the consolidated turnover is from Europe - 50 Countries covered
- 630 employees.
- Travail à distance possible
- Prime de vacances
- Horaires flexibles