Founded in 1993, Antal International is currently one of the world's fastest-growing recruitment organization for the placement of specialist executives. Our client is a global leading chemicals company with over 5,000 Employees and 6Bn EUR Turnover. Due to continuing growth we are currently looking for an:
As part of an international finance team you will be responsible for the effective and reliable operation of accounting and for compliance with US GAAP, HGB, Tax, VAT and Legal reporting requirements for several subsidiaries within Europe.
- Accounting month end process for several European subsidiaries, including general ledger entries and account reconciliations
- Evaluate all transactions impacting European subsidiaries
- Responsibility for the financial statements: revenue recognition, accruals, reserves, contingencies, debt, pensions and account reconciliations
- Evaluate and analyse financial transactions using developed ERP skills
- Support the preparation of annual statutory statements and tax filings
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley requirements are fulfilled
- Key contact for internal and external auditors
- Prepare analysis and provide support for US GAAP compliance
- Understand and ensure compliance of European subsidiaries with Corporate Accounting policies and procedures
- Perform analysis of actual results vs. forecast, budget and prior year, identifying trends and recommending courses of action
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc / BA) or equivalent in business, economics or accounting, Certified Charted Accountant / IHK Bilanzbuchhalter, plus minimum 5 years of relevant experience within General Ledger department, ideally within manufacturing environment.
- USGAAP & IFRS experience preferred and SOX experience is ideal
- The ability to present ideas and have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good people skills is required
- Advanced SAP and Excel skills are expected
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, Dutch and German will be considered advantageous
- Pro-active, hands on mentality, convincing, motivated, team player
- Occasional domestic and internationally travel is required
Please send your application including your CV and References to: EMoore@antal.com.
If you have any questions or suggestions about positions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Edward Moore, your contact at Antal International GmbH, by email or by phone +49 69 976 75 139.