Salaryaccording to seniority starts from min. 2000Eur net per month fixed salary plus benefits and bonusLocationBucharestIndustryAccountingJob Description
Our Client is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally .
On a fast growing trend the local team looks to hire a Team Manager providing outsourced accounting, audit, tax and financial services to the Clients.
- Assign members of the team to clients, will coordinate a team of 5 -10 subordinates
- Supervise, train and review the performance of team in order to secure high quality accounting support services delivery.
- Compliance checking of all the services according to the latest accounting legislation
- Control team’s budget
- Maintain excellent client relations and spot opportunities for introducing new services with them
- Check on new potential new clients and support the selling process.
- Economic University graduate and relevant certificates or postgrads in accounting , audit, finance or other relevant areas.
- Expert accountant Romanian Chartered Accountant or / and ACCA - a substantial plus
- A min of 5-6 years of total accounting expossure
- Min 3 years of previous experience in a leading accounting role , ideally in accounting and audit services field
- Proven People Management experience and coordination skills
- Good knowledge and expossure to an well -known ERP
- Great communication and customer advisory skills
- Highly pro-active
- English at least conversational
- Able to travel from time to time
Our Client would support a good package, the work from home (partial time). management or and sales development training , bonus on projects and other benefits.
NB. We will answer to the eligible candidates only and the rest of applicantions will be safely kept for some other future roles !