Accounting Manager (m/f/x)
- Leading the general accounting and AP team in Germany, initiate continuous improvements and align activities within the EMEA region to drive further standardization.
- Financial Reporting US-GAAP – Responsible for the monthly group reporting of Germany, Luxembourg, and Russia entities, including full balance sheet and P&L review and process controls of SSC.
- Statutory Financial Reporting – Production of the annual statutory financial statements according HGB and managing the external audit process.
- AP process improvements – Coordinate Accounts payable process improvements between business, shared service center and external vendors. Drive implementation of vendor portal.
- Cash and Balance Sheet Planning in alignment with Corporate Treasury
- Hedge Accounting for FX, commodities, and energy
- Master’s in business administration or German Bilanzbuchhalter with additional qualifications.
- Work experience in accounting functions, preferable in a multinational environment or in external or internal audit.
- Strong working knowledge in either HGB, US-GAAP or IFRS
- English fluency, both written and spoken
- Experience in working with an ERP system, preferrable SAP.
- First experience in developing, managing, and motivating a small team
- Working with Shared Service Centers
- Solve problems with a sense of urgency rather than leaving issues for others to handle
- Readily help and develop colleagues by sharing knowledge and expertise
- Drive process improvements initiatives
Schicken Sie Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen bitte an Herr Christopher Wilkinson, [email protected].
Bei weiteren Fragen, nehmen sie mit Herr Wilkinson Kontakt auf unter +49 162 353 2481.