Salary2200000LocationAsia, Delhi, New Delhi, IndiaIndustryEnergy, Renewables, Oil & GasJob Description
Our client is a reputed Indian Conglomerate with interests in Energy segment and is looking to onboard an AGM - BD for driving the Energy distribution business.
Establish sustained market presence in identified areas with discoms and related stakeholders. Expectation will be to come in with experience of converting high value projects from start to finish. This position is required to create a brand impression on the client on the company being a credible and long term player in this sector. Finally, the goal of this profile will be to ensure closure of cases in the Government / Semi Govt.and Utility Services in sync with the company’s objectives.
Candidate Qualifications - Electrical Engineer a must, MBA is an added advantage - Education only full time. Excellent Presentation skills is a must.
Experience : 12-15 years with at least 4-5 years in the Business Development function in the Power / Energy Industry having relationships with key stakeholders in multi state Discoms.
- Strengthened relationships with identified key players at Central and State Levels ( not necessarily for case generation)
- Generation of cases for conversion from scratch in PPP and Utility Services space (as per company’s comfort states)
- Proper management of process from NIT to bid submission in a time defined manner.
- In identified areas, either for bidding or for operations, identify and dialogue with partners for tie-ups. Present a case for management to decide.
- Engagement in internal bid preparation and provide guidance, if required.