Back to Jobs
AGM/DGM-R&D (Instrument cluster)
- LocationManesar, India
- Benchmark competitor products and provide feedback to the COE on market trends and Company’s position and opportunity within the local market.
- Ensure & execute full analysis of customer specification before RFQ submission to the customer.
- Ensure all product designs are fully validated to OEM & company specifications prior to release for production.
- Measure & ensure Customer satisfaction, Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Support Business Representatives for technical discussions with customers on standard products.
- Facilitate contacts with customers for other engineering departments
- Install reliable Engineering support in the manufacturing plant, lead/guide problem resolutions
- Working knowledge of DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP, DVP&R, DFM, APQP, GD&T etc.
- Hands on experience in Structured Problem-Solving Techniques (KT, Six Sigma etc), Quality tools etc.
- Address Warranty or Field issues on priority basis to retain customer confidence
- Support Supplier concerns (DFM) and propose alternate materials to offset supply/costs
- Assess and report performances for engineering sustaining related activities
- Support Operations on Quality Issues (8Ds, QRCM) and for In Process Testing if needed
- Support Purchasing on Material Price Variance (MPVs) and Technical Changes (TCs)
- Identify critical talent and nurture future leadership pipeline
- Develop and maintain skill matrix of team members, plan assignments/trainings to address competency gaps
- Monitor Training needs of the team/team members
- Evaluate performance and efficiency of the team, estimate loading and capacity
- Overall Lead and Guide the team for all technical resolutions for the Product Line
Track and fulfil defined KPIs & manage budgets
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match