IndustryInformation Technology and Services
My client is one of the leading travel agencies online. They give users the possibility to plan their vacations, work travels, or reencounter with their families, helping they to get the best option in the market.
As an Android Architect you will be in charge of the full development of their native Android apps. The maintenance and excellent performance of the app will be one of your main talks to provide the best business solutions. Take in mind that you will oversee an app with thousands of daily transactions, all that systems performance will be also one of your main responsibilities. In the end, you will have three main points of focus: business, UX and product needs.
You will be driving the evolution of their Android native app (stack & architecture). Have a person-to-person communication with developer to monitor and advise their your. In addition to listening and attending the product team needs and work hand-to-hand with backend architects.
- 8 or + years of relevant experience in Android Development, some including Kotlin.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Android native technologies.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Strong Knowledge of the Android ecosystem, architecture patterns, and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree on Computer Science or related
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Knowledge of another tech field
- Solid Leadership skills and clear vision.
- Being updated of new tendencies and market development.
- Excellent English.
- Experience on the travel sector & international apps
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Hybrid model of work (mainly remote).
- Total freedom to make changes inside the organization.
- Competitive Salary according to experience.
- Full and complete personal career development path.
- Relocation packages.