SalaryLocationRomania, Cluj-NapocaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Our client is a software company, specialized in providing high quality software applications and complete IT solutions, in various activity sectors: finance, medical, construction and architecture, services.
The Type of Colleague We’re Looking For
We are looking for team players who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Continuous development: to embrace the concept of learning and becoming better day by day. Personal achievements give us energy and inspire our growth together.
- Responsibility: to get involved courageously and to be the one who presses the start button whenever you see an opportunity.
- Agility: being able to look into the future and search for the solution that will take us further.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What abilities will you need?
- Proven Android skills development;
- Experience in Android app development (minimum 2-3 years);
- Experience with Android SDK;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Good knowledge of push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks;
- Adaptability and good communication skills;
- Strong planning, organisational and problem-solving skills.
Do you also have these qualities?
- Excellent organization/time management skills;
- Being able to work both on a team and independently;
- Strong communication skills dealing with team members and occasionally senior staff;
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally.
What we offer
- Working in a very dynamic environment
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to great professional advancement
- Opportunity to establish valuable career contacts
- Complex package of benefits