- LocationMadrid, Spain
My client is committed to bringing the best tech solutions to give their sports clients the best way to deliver their events to their customers. So that everyone can enjoy the most of every event. They have creativity and user experience in the core of every product they deliver, from designer to engineers. They have the biggest international partners in the field.
As a Senior Android Developer, you will be building and leading solutions for millions of sports fans worldwide. You will be working with the latest technologies and the best data sources and frontend technologies. At the same time, you will be improving and innovating, always in challenging projects, with a great focus on the UX. You will be working in a friendly environment open to new ideas and ways of work.
You will have to be leading a squad of developers. Your key responsibilities will be Scoping and managing project tasks from requirements, following-up the team, mentor and support the team, manage code releases to different environments. Overseeing the hole process from the very beginning until the end. Contribute to the hole team. Support the whole team.
- +4 years of relevant experience on native Android Mobile Apps (full cycle).
- Java, Kotlin.
- Strong hands-on app publication.
- Experience with Object-Oriented- Programming.
- Reactive and functional programming (Rx, Coroutines, Flow etc.)
- Web service integration (REST, JSON etc.)
- Documenting the app development process.
- Scrum master methodology knowledge.
- JIRA or related.
- Unit testing.
- GIT tools and model of working familiarity.
- Computer’s engineer or related field.
- Solid Leadership skills and clear vision.
- Being updated of new tendencies and market development.
- Fluent English.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Remote & Flexible model of working.
- Attention to your personal well-being.
- Pension Scheme
- Events tickets.
- Various activities.
- Other benefits.
- Direct contact with the best providers.