Back to Jobs
Assistant Manager - R&D
SalaryLocationThāneIndustryPharma, Biotech, Healthcare & Medical DevicesJob Description
- Lead and Responsible for formulation development of stable and robust formulations across various dosage forms including Oral Solids, Liquids, Semi-Solids, etc.
- Conducting the trouble-shooting of formulations/products in terms of Quality improvement and cost improvement.
- Knowledge of both Drug and Nutraceutical formulation development.
- Supervising the daily work of assigned associates and also monitoring and resolving technical issues.
- Visiting various Domestic and International production site for scale up-technology transfer and also to extend technical expertise.
- Responsible for raw material screening, evaluation and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for the documentation of formulation development (PDRs) and the generation of technical reports.
- Preparation of formulation development protocols, and technology transfer dossier (TTD).
- In dept knowledge of product development and current regulatory guidelines.