Back to Jobs
SalaryLocationRomania, BucharestIndustryAccountingJob Description
- Simultaneously serves a portfolio of clients of different sectors as allocated by the Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
- Data entry for the keeping of management and financial accounting.
- Assists/ supports clients on inventory activities, on their premises, as assigned by the Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements (balance sheet, profit, and loss account) for allocated small clients or as assigned by the Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
- Delivery of various tax returns and other physical documents at the Financial Administration or other public authorities, as assigned by Senior Associate/ Manager in charge if necessary.
- Transfers documents from/to private legal entities through customer representatives, as assigned by the Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
- Registers, files, and archives documents to secure proper tracking and effective access by topic & chronological as assigned by Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
- Completed Post Graduate Studies, in Accounting and Bookkeeping Information Systems, Audit, Finance, Insurance, Banks, Business Management, or other relevant areas by the end of his tenure at this level.
- 2+ years of previous experience in an accounting role.
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office, ECDL, etc.) Excel & Word.
- Advanced operating knowledge of at least three financial applications.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one foreign language, preferably English.
- Good knowledge of accounting, tax compliance, and financial principles.
- Ability to work at client premises.