SalaryCompetitiveLocationAsia, GurgaonIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
• Observe, support and constructively challenge regular sales pipeline reviews
• Support the Sales Operations team in constructing regular sales forecasts
• Lead the conversion of those sales forecasts into revenue forecasts including both revenue recognition as well as cash flow forecasting
• Work with Central and local teams to produce budgets and re-forecasts across the short, medium and long term where the role is the driver and owner of the in region forecast (in close collaboration with regional Leaders)
• Help coach local teams and individuals around pricing ensuring application of Company policies and delegated authority, as well as helping to liaise with central Pricing team.
• Help the India Commercial Leadership teams review their resource deployment and development plans
• Help analyse and monitor Sales and Professional Services productivity proposing efficiency and staffing improvements
• Assist the MD with performance analysis
• On an Ad-hoc basis provide sales teams support with clients’ financial issues
• Some local compliance support
• Support other finance functional teams (e.g. OTC, pricing) with customer escalations and/or issue resolutions.
• Ability to create clear overview of business performance that in an instant tells you were to deep dive with further analysis. Analysis in turn must always turn into insights that are action oriented.
Qualifications - Chartered Accountant with 15 to 18 years of post qualification experience is a must for this role
• Extensive experience working with FP&A or other Finance team within an international business. \
• Broad range of experiences creating and building relationships and networks at all levels of an organisation
• SaaS based business (desirable)