Salary€180k OTELocationGermanyIndustryInformation TechnologyJob Description
Associate Director - Sales Specialist Network & Managed Security Services
You should have sales of consultancy experience of Managed Security Solutions preferably working for a service provider and have significant Network experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading global telecommunications service providers whose focus is on emerging technology.
They have a rapidly growing Managed Security Services business and have invested heavily in their solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and be part of this exciting development.
They are looking for Security Solution Sales professionals who have excellent business development experience to help drive and grow their Managed Security Services Business.
You will have a consultative selling approach and will be able to work closely with technical solutions architects and other departments to ensure that the customer requirements are met and appropriate solutions are presented.
This role will lead a small team of Sales Specialists
What is required
This is a network security specialist role and good knowledge of current cyber security issues etc. are a must have as well as experience of network services and solutions.
This role will go beyond ‘Security technology’ to ‘Security execution’
Some of the areas that our client covers include; DDoS, Integrated threat management, Advanced Cloud Security services, Identity & Data Security solutions and Advisory + GRC solutions.
- Ideally you should have over 3 years experience in cyber security environment
- Demonstrated ability and successful track record in selling specific offerings in Information Security, MSS and Cyber security
- Wan, SD Wan, MPLS, Firewalls etc.
- Strong understanding of the entire Information Security domain and environment of our enterprise
- Seed MSS opportunities and sustain the pipeline – to identify opportunities, develop the solution and close deals
- Stakeholder relationship mgmt. - Develop customer relationships especially at the CISO level to be in the consideration for any MSS requirement
- Preferable to have CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSK certification. (this is not essential)
- Bsc Bachelors in Computer Science and/or Engineering; Degree in commercial discipline, Telecommunications, IT or related field would be an advantage.
Apply now or contact us directly for more information.