- LocationLondon, Europe
- Working on a mix of audit and accounting assignments
- Speaking to clients and managing their expectations
- Arranging and managing all accounting and audit assignments for portfolio
- Overseeing staff output, primarily accounts for audit production
- Communicating to the partner and attending client meetings
- Reviewing all accounts and corporation's tax deliverable
- Networking - new clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent knowledge of FRS102
- Proven auditing technical skills
- Good IT skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounting packages
- Experienced in managing the audit process from planning to completion of financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Digita and Caseware is desirable.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Check Your Resume for Match
Upload your resume and our tool will compare it to the requirements for this job like recruiters do.Check for Match