3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer working with server side technologies.
• The key responsibility for this role is to produce code that solves the given business problem in the most effective and optimized manner.
• As a professional in the position you should be vigilant that the feature you develop does not break existing functionality and is backward compatible.
• You need to ensure that any piece of code produced by you is thoroughly self tested and reviewed before it goes to QA.
• You should take ownership of functional correctness, scalability, maintainability, monitoring of deployed code.
• Proficiency in at least one server side programming language, knowledge of Java and Spring/Spring required.
• Excellent ability to understand a problem statement and articulate a solution for the same.
• Good understanding of object oriented programming principles and design standards.
• Knowledge of version control softwares, preferably Git.
• Hands on experience on API development and understanding of related terminologies.
• Hands on experience on SQL and NoSQL technologies.
• Come up with multiple engineering approaches, weighs pros and cons and select the best approach
Can share CV directly on firstname.lastname@example.org