SalaryCompetitiveLocationDubaiIndustryPharma, Biotech & HealthcareJob Description
The position will be the principal connect between International Strategic Marketing (ISM) and the countries in EEMEA by helping countries carry out portfolio prioritization in line with the AA International Marketing strategy. The incumbent will also ensure the percolation of Brand and Launch strategies from ISM to countries and will help countries get access to tools, training and resources needed to build Execution Excellence. Assessing, building and augmenting marketing capabilities in the different countries, with a focus on building market-leading Digital capabilities and strategies, will be an ongoing focus area for this position.
- Bachelor Degree in medical or pharmaceutical Sciences and/or Business Studies
- An MBA or equivalent qualification in Marketing would be preferred.
- Overall experience of around 15 years or more, including Pharma Marketing experience of around 8-10 years at a Country / BU level for a large business.
- Project Management and a proven track of leading cross functional teams
- Experience and in-depth understanding of one or more of Allergan Aesthetics Key TAs would be a plus.
- Past experience of Sales or overall Business management desirable.