SalaryOpenLocationMadridIndustryBanking & Financial ServicesJob Description
Our client is one of the most innovative online banks in the world. They are leading a continuous transformation process, which allow to provide the highest quality services to a wide range of users across countries.
Since inception they promote all communication channels for their users to grant the highest customer experience to their users.
As Business Analyst, you will work with business partners and systems analysts to align technology solutions with business strategies. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems on an ongoing business. Promotes architectural consistency and usability standard. Defines, and executes test cases.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Facilitate Business Requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, developing high-level and detailed business requirements as needed to support enhancements to business processes, systems and/or applications.
- Develop clear and concise functional requirements for the technical developers that are free from ambiguity to minimize re-work and errors. Recognize the business’s needs and the implications of change. May formulate alternative solutions to satisfy business requirements.
- Develop Functional Specifications for system enhancements that meet the business requirements.
- Consults and works closely with technical team members to ensure all requirements have been accurately addressed as well as supports the technical group during the design and development activities.
- Coordinate updates to supporting documentation (such as training, processing procedures) as part of the Software Development Lifecycle.
+3 years’ experience in banking IT, especially in Contact Center and Branch processes.
Minimum 3 years’ experience delivering and/or managing projects in retail banking / or online web applications.