SalaryCompetitive Salary + BenefitsLocationNigeriaIndustryTechnologyJob Description
Job Title: Brand and Communications Manager
Reports to: CEO
Industry: Information Technology
Salary: Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
- Provide high quality customer service, monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
- Creating and implementing a long-term communication strategy, producing a yearly commercial calendar plan, liaising with the CEO and leadership team about marketing related issues, at the same time cultivating a positive working relationship with them.
- Acts as the brand's spokesperson with media relations. He/she formulates and implements public relations strategies, selects and manages communications with external agencies, as well as develops media marketing strategies and other non- campaign activities.
- In charge of providing strategic input and direction for the brand, developing style guides, templates, and other materials, developing non-campaign brands while keeping the company's vision, mission, and objectives in mind; and advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in marketing and public relations.
- Highly motivated, well organized, detail-oriented, creative and innovative, and possess good time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, do market research and analyze results effectively, prioritize and influence stakeholders; understand the target market and its dynamics.
- Sound knowledge of the IT industry, products and services
- Negotiation & persuasion
- Analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Finance, or any related field
- MBA, Masters' Degree or professional qualification in a relevant field would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in advertising, marketing, or media buying is also required